Thank you for using our website and services! Like you, we believe that personal integrity is important and we take your privacy seriously. This privacy statement is relevant to any individual who shares personal data directly or indirectly with Martin de Candre by visiting our website or using our services.
Martin de Candre is a company established in France and, as such, we adhere to French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204) which implements the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
Our registered office is located at DOMAINE DE MESTRE, 49590 - FONTEVRAUD L'ABBAYE. If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this confidentiality charter, we explain what types of personal data are likely to be processed and for what purposes. We also explain the choices you have in relation to our processing and how you can find out more about our processing and your rights.
For more information on how our services may be used to facilitate your processing of personal data, and on the responsibilities and undertakings of Martin de Candre in relation thereto, please refer to the applicable terms and conditions.
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as an individual. We may process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your contact details including your name, email address and telephone number
- User information, for example, if you visit our website. This information may include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, geographical location, as well as your interests and preferences information about how you interact with our services, for example about features used and buttons clicked.
- Other information we receive through your contact via forms.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions
- To administer our business relationship with you
- To develop and improve our services
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share personal data with third parties in such a way that those third parties use personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation to you as an individual, but only with you as a representative of a current or potential customer of Martin de Candre.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we will first need to obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is lawful and secure by making other arrangements.
We are obliged to process personal data that is accurate, relevant and necessary, taking into account our legitimate purposes. You have the right to control us.
To update the personal data we process about you, please contact us at email@example.com. To receive a free extract of the personal data we process about you, send us a signed letter to the address DOMAINE DE MESTRE, 49590 - FONTEVRAUD L'ABBAYE.